Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Hi Again! I'm BACK!

Hiya, Friends!  That was a close one!
Hiya, Friends!  Well, that was a close one.  Yesterday, I said that I wouldn't be back for a little while, probably, and here I am, coming to you from a shiny, new Internet Service Provider! 

So now I feel a little silly, sayin' I was going away due to circumstances beyond my control, and here I am, not even missing a day with you here on the dang ol' web log, but at the time, I didn't know when I'd get to come back to the internet.  And like I said yesterday, I didn't want you to think I'd gone and flaked out on ya again, like I did last year.

So.  What should we talk about?

I know!  I hear it's April Fool's Day.  We don't celebrate that holiday in my house, on accounta Mommy's name bein' April, and she says that April Fool's Day traumatized her when she was in school.  I think she's probably exaggerating on the "trauma" part, but I can understand that a whole day called "April Fool's Day" would get tiring if your name's April.  I'd get annoyed if there were a Zoe Fool's Day, and people were constantly foolin' on me.  So I'll cut Mommy a little slack today, I guess.  If I hafta.

Are ya havin' a great April Fools Day?
But I've been readin' about some really good April Fool's Day pranks that I would love to try out, but that I would not love having tried out on me.  For instance, one suggestion is that you get Oreos, scrape out the real filling and replace it with white toothpaste... Hilarious!  Especially if I get to eat all the Oreo Cookie filling I scraped out of those cookies.  I love that stuff!

Another one is puttin' one of those air-horn thingies behind a door, so that when someone comes bursting through the door, the doorknob hits the trigger on the airhorn, and they get a SURPRISE!  And since you Big People are all hung up on not wearing diapers, a wardrobe change would most likely be in order for the one who got that prank played on 'em.  (Hashtag: I'mNeverPottyTrainin'DiapersAreJustTooConvientTheEnd!)

Another favorite suggestion I've seen is taking the really colorful Post-It notes and stickin' them all over your coworker's car, so their car looks like a really neato, brightly-colored Post-Itmobile! 

If that one weren't so labor-intensive, I'd really try that one out.  It wouldn't hurt anybody, and I bet it would look really cool!

Sure is good to see ya today, Friends!  Muah!
I s'pose it's coincidental that all my coworkers came to work today on the North Bingham Underground.  Huh.

My favorite-favorite-FAVORITE April Fool's Day prank would be if the Facebook switched the "search" box and the "Status Update" box, though.  Oh my goodness, would that make for a hilariously awkward day today!  I kinda really wish they'd do that one.  I'd just get me a cold beverage, a comfy chair, and sit back at the computer and watch the fun.  That's what I'd do!

But like I said.  I'm not allowed to participate in April Fools Day.  So I guess what I'm sayin, Friends, is go out and pull a good prank for me.  But make sure nobody gets hurt, and make sure their property doesn't get damaged.  That's not the kinda fun this girl likes to have.

I love ya, Friends!  It's so good to be back on the internet, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  I love ya lots, and that's no joke!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment