Pages

Monday, April 28, 2014

It's Monday All Over Again!

Boy, it seems like Mondays come awfully fast!
Hiya, Friends!  Today's a big day.  It's my Gramma's birthday!  So I wanna say HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRAMMA!  Right now! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRAMMA!

Now then.  How was your weekend, Friends?  Mine was HUGE!  Lemme wanna tell you all about it!

Friday, my pal Rozzie went for her bath she gets every month.  I got to go with Mommy to pick up Rozzie, and while we were waiting for Rozzie, I met a really cute and fluffy and sweet little kitty cat named Seymour!

Seymour and I hit it off instantly, but I can't have a kitty in my house, on accounta Daddy bein' honest to goodness allergic.  And Seymour already has a really great home.

Everybody who got a new swingset this weekend, raise your hand!
Of course, the highlight of the day, besides meeting Seymour and getting to bring Rozzie home all clean-n-shiny, was takin' the ol' Jeep through the car wash.  I LOVE those carwashes, Friends!  My favorite thing is the fruity-smelling rainbow foam.

Saturday was a pretty neato day, actually, too.  I thought I was gonna hafta wanna go up for my nap when Daddy asked me if I wanted to go pick out a swing and a slide.  Did I wanna pick out a swing and a slide?

YOU BETCHYA!  I've been wantin' a swing and a slide for ages now!  I thought Daddy was bein' a hold-out, because whenever I'd bring up my want of a swing and a slide, Daddy'd do that thing where he doesn't say anything, so I thought I was bein' pocket-vetoed on the subject.  I wasn't, though!

Yeah, I'm a pretty happy camper right now!
At first, I thought I wanted one of those big, fancy wooden tree-house swing sets.  The more I thought about it, though, the more I realized I wanted to just keep things simple, so now I have a really cool, simple metal swingset made up of a slide, a two-person glider-swing, two regular swings, a trapeze, and a teeter-totter.  I just love it!

What I love the most about my swingset is that I picked it out Saturday at the dang ol' Toys'R'Us, we brought it home in the pickup truck, and after a few hours yesterday, it was all put up and I could play on it!

We'd still be tryin' to dig a level spot in the lawn for one of those big, fancy, wooden swing sets, Friends!  And when you're my age, the best payoff is bein' able to get right down to the play as soon as possible!  Kids my age have serious playin' to do!

I named my new swingset "Seymour the Swingset" in honor of that cute little kitty cat I met the other day.  I can't wait to tell Seymour the kitty cat all about Seymour the swingset the next time I see him! 

In the meantime, Friends, you're gonna hafta wanna hear all about it, though.  Sorry!  This is a big deal for me, finally having a swing and a slide to call my very own.  It's big excitement.  I'll try to temper my enthusiasm, though, so I don't bore the heck right outta ya.

I love ya, Friends!  I'll be seein' you tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment