Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2014

SaturDanceParty!

It's Saturday, Friends! What's on the agenda?
Hiya, Friends! Happy Saturday!  I know it's the weekend, so I'm not gonna make ya wanna hafta do a lot of readin' here on my web log today. 

Saturdays are meant for FUN!!!

We'd better do something super-fun!
So what are we gonna do?

Wanna go bowling, Friends?  Maybe we could find an indoor water park? 

Bust a move today!  Don't wait!
Ummm- I know!  We can dance!  Dance Party Saturday!  How 'bout it, Friends?

Lemme wanna play you a tune to dance to, Friends!
That's it!  That's what we're doing today, Big People!  We're gonna dance!

If you don't have any moves of your own, you can feel free to borrow mine.  Shimmy and shake and twirl!

Go ahead and dance like nobody's watching.  Here, I'll play ya a tune on my Squigz Flutofone to inspire you to shake a leg!

Saturdays are meant to be fun, Friends!  Go out and make the most of yours today!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment