Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Back to Win, Lose, or Draw Team Practice!

Well, I'm back on the company WLoD team, so here I am at practice!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Wednesday! 

It sure seems like whenever I get involved in something, my future in that something grows questionable.  How many times have I expressed concern over the possibility of my Facebook show coming to a sudden stop? 

(Lots.  The answer's lots of times.  I realize that some of you aren't on the Facebook to know.  But my Facebook show is in constant limbo.)

Gotta make sure all my angles, lines, and curves are in the right spots!
Well, my participation on various Win, Lose, or Draw teams has been questionable, too.  I don't know what it is.  I'm not a bad Win, Lose, or Drawer, but it seems as though I have trouble gettin' on the same wavelength as my teammates. 

The other day, I used the Jolly Green crayon to draw the Jolly Green Giant, and people were all up in arms, because I didn't draw a Jolly Green Regular Person for them to compare with the Jolly Green Giant.  My team lost the game, and I was put on the Loser Bench.

It sure feels good to be back on the team!
Boy, was that upsetting.  I mean, our loss was the responsibility of all of us, but I was the fall girl.  I was the only one put on the Loser Bench.

That wasn't even the first time a Win, Lose, or Draw team and I couldn't get on the same wavelength.  Another time, the answer was "Cupcake," so I drew a really neat-looking cupcake, with a pleated wrapper, and icing, and sprinkles.  It was an epic cupcake.  What did my team guess it was?  Oh, hospital, ambulance, heart attack, stroke, hospice unit.

What?!  I don't know where they get these things, either. 

All is not lost, though.  I'm back on the team.  I've been given another chance.  I'm gonna make the most of it.  My chance at redemption.  I'm back on the team, and this time, we're gonna be Winners!  Rah!

No comments:

Post a Comment