Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Cheese....With HOLES in It!

Look at this Swiss Cheese!  It has so many uses!
Friends, do you know there's cheese that has holes in it?  It's called "Swiss Cheese," and I think it's just genius! 

It's so versatile, this Swiss Cheese.  Why, a person such as myself can peer through the little holes in it. Trust me, this is a really useful use for Swiss Cheese. Seein' without bein' seen.  A very useful thing, don'tchya think?

Another thing I like about Swiss Cheese is that it looks like lace, a little bit.  Some of it looks like really mod lace with big holes in it, and others look like lacy-lace!  I love food that's pretty, AND...

DEEEEEEEEEELICIOUS!  That's the other thing I really like about Swiss Cheese, Friends!  It's just delicious!  Really tasty stuff!  I love eatin' it right out of the refrigerator, with my very hands. 

I've also enjoyed Swiss Cheese on a burger, rolled up with a pickle and ham, and I really like just eatin' it right outta the refrigerator.  I think that's my favorite. 

Friends, I'm so glad there's such a thing as Swiss Cheese.  Who doesn't love cheese with HOLES in it?  I certainly don't not love cheese with holes in it. ... Ummmm... no.  Yeah.  That's right!  I love cheese with holes in it! 

I love you, lots, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment