Pages

Monday, April 14, 2014

Easter's Less Than A Week Away!

Easter Bunny costumes are kinda creepy.
Hiya, Friends!  Didja know that Easter's less than a week away?  Have ya given any more thought to what you wanna find in your Easter basket on Sunday?  Have ya given it any more thought at all?

I sort of have.  The other day I was at the mall, and the Easter Bunny was there.  Not the real Easter Bunny.  Of course not the real Easter Bunny.  The real Easter Bunny has helpers.

Their faces don't move.  Isn't that weird?
I'll take Santa Claus any day.  At least his face moves!
One of those helpers is at my Mall, Friends.

All I wanted to do was look at that pretty fountain in the middle of the Mall.  That's all I wanted to do.  But there was that Easter Bunny's helper.

Mommy and Daddy wanted me to have my picture taken with that Bunny's helper.  Unfortunately (by that I mean, 'hooray!'), the Easter Bunny's helper was going on break.  I missed him.  But he walked right near me and waved.

I went back to lookin' at the coins in my beloved fountain.  I want one of those fountains in my Easter basket, Friends.  That way, I can get people to throw in their money, and I can buy all the Easter candy I could ever want.  I'll buy some for you, too, with my fountain-money!

Friends, I love the daylights right outta you.  I also love that your face moves.  Things whose faces don't move are kinda creepy! 






No comments:

Post a Comment