Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Thursday the Third

What special thing can we make outta today?
Hiya, Friends!  How are you today?  Let's see.  It's Thursday the Third.  That oughtta be something, if it isn't already. 

Oh, I don't know what.  "Thursday the Third."  It isn't really as catchy as "First Friday" or "Magic Monday," but you know what?  "Thursday the Third" seems to have a little style and excitement all its own, don'tchya think?

Let's workshop this together, Friends.  What can we make out of Thursday the Third to make it special?

You know, I feel kind of bad for Thursdays, Friends.  Thursdays are kind of like the first runner-up of the week.  Fridays are the day that everybody loves.  I love Fridays a lot, myself. 

I feel like it should be more than just any other day.
But there are Thursdays, ready to step in and fulfill Friday's duties if Friday isn't able to fulfill them itself.  If only we ever gave it the chance.

If only we ever gave it the chance.

So, what are we to do with Thursday the Third?  It sure seems like it ought to be something more than just any other day. 

I know!

Thrilling Thursday the Third.  Today can be Thrilling Thursday the Third.  Now all we hafta do is decide what we can do to actually make today thrilling. 

Let's see.

I know!  Thrilling Thursday the Third.  That's' what today is!
Friends, let's keep Thrilling Thursday the Third simple.  Let's keep it elegant and not overdo it. 
I suppose we could do donuts today, but donuts are my go-to suggestion, and I'm trying to set Thursday the Third apart. 

So here's what I think we should do.  I think we oughtta have ice cream sodas.  That's thrilling!  That's different!  I don't know about you, but I don't get an ice cream soda every day of the week. 

Any kind of ice cream soda will do today, Friends- whether you like a Root Beer Float, or an orange pop with vanilla ice cream mixed in.  The possibilities are endless, Friends!

That's how we're gonna make this Thursday the Third just Thrilling, by golly!

Get to it, Friends!  I love ya a lot!  Muah!  I'll see ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment