Pages

Friday, April 25, 2014

It's April the Twenty-Fifth

Rozzie and I are havin' creative differences.
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Friday, and Happy April the Twenty-Fifth!  You know what that means.  Now, yesterday, you'll remember that Rozzie and I got into a bit of a spat over the subject matter of my post.  You'll also notice that Rozzie is not appearing in today's pictures.  We'll be friends again eventually, but right now, we're indulging in some creative differences.

Oh, you know.  It happens to everybody who works creatively and collaboratively with someone else.  Creative differences are bound to pop up.  Or seep in.  Sometimes, it's a slow process, the creative differences rearing their heads.

Rozzie didn't agree with the content and theme of my post yesterday.  Apparently she's part of the "Keep Christmas in December" movement.  You know the people.  They don't wanna see or hear anything about the jolliest of holidays until December First, and even then, they say keep it in moderation.
Oh, yes, we're still friends.  We're just not speakin' right now.

You mean you've never heard of the Keep Christmas in December Movement?  It's a thing.  I don't subscribe to it.  But it's a thing.  You might even belong to it yourself, and you just didn't realize it. 

As for me, I'm part of the Acknowledging the Twenty-Fourth and Twenty-Fifth of Every Month For What It Is And Keep A Little Bit Of Christmas With You Always Movement.

Well, it's a thing if I say I'm part of it!  Maybe it's a movement that I'm starting!  I move all the time.  I never stand still.  How about that?
I'm not sure if she's mad at me, or I'm mad at her.




You know, Rozzie also fails to acknowledge the legitimacy of my movement, and you've seen where she is, as far as I'm concerned.  In the doghouse.  Except, she's an actual dog, so bein' in a doghouse isn't that much of a stretch for her.  It's not like it's the punishment it'd be if YOU were in the doghouse.

I mean, knowin' Rozzie like we all do, I betchya that if she had a doghouse for real, it'd be a pretty swanky structure.  I bet she'd have radiant heat floors, Greenies on demand, premium cable, a massaging memory foam mattress. 

Rozzie knows how to live well, Friends.
Awwwww, I can't stay mad at my best pal!  I'm gonna go hug Rozzie!

You know, it's that very bon vivant nature of Rozzie's that makes it impossible for me to stay mad at her, even if we're disagreeing over the proper time to talk about Christmas.  Rozzie's taught me a lot about the finer things in life.  She's also taught me how to have good character, how to be patient, how to be nice to people and animals, and how to cook up a mean plate of pierogis.  For real.  That Rozzie is multitalented!

I can't stay mad at her, even if we are on opposite sides of this twenty-fifth of the month debate.  I've gotta go find her.  I've gotta give her a big hug.  I love that dog!

I love you, too, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment