Pages

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Back to Goofball Island!

Goofball Island is my favorite Island of Personality!
Friends, have you seen Inside Out yet?  It's the story about all the little voices inside your head.  It's pretty great.  I learned so much about my emotions, and how all the feels work together in my brain to make me... well, ME! 

I also learned that there's a buncha islands inside my mind that make up different aspects of my personality.  I know I've talked to you about Goofball Island before, but I really can't describe enough how very Favorite an Island Goofball Island is for me.

I mean, I pretty much life on Goofball Island.  I love to do crazy stuff.  I love to do crazy stuff, especially, if it makes people laugh and laugh.

Other people laughing makes ME laugh! 

I know that sometimes, as we get older, Goofball Island becomes less important to us, but thingofitis, I'm really hoping I can hold onto Goofball Island for keeps.  It's quite literally my Happy Place.

I hope you find YOUR Happy Place, Big People!  I love ya lots!  See ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment