Pages

Friday, July 24, 2015

If Friday Were An Ice Cream Flavor

Friday!  How'djoo get back here so fast?!
Hiya, Big People!  Boyo Boy, if it isn't Friday again already! 

Well, I've gotta tell ya, Friends, if ya don't know, Fridays are just my very favorite day of the week.  If Friday were an ice cream flavor, it'd be all my favorite things, all rolled up into one fun and flavorful frozen cone of creaminess.

Hey.  Wait a minute.  That's a GREAT idea!  If I worked for an ice cream company as their Director of Flavor Development, insteadda the job at Donut Dude's that I have as his Global Director of Donut Development, I'd develop a flavor if ice cream that represents what Friday means to me.

Come with me, Friends!  This could be fun!

First of all, Fridays are kinda like a party.  And when I think of parties, I think of cake.  Chocolate cake with buttercreme icing, so there we have it... buttercreme ice-cream base... maybe Italian Sweet Cream instead.  That sounds good!  Then some pieces of chocolate cake run through.  Sprinkles are a must.  The rainbow kind.  Not the chocolate ones. But lots and lots of rainbow sprinkles.  And some edible glitter.

Friends, I'm gonna go.  I've got to figure out how to work this up into a donut.  Thanks for helping me be creative!  I love ya lots!  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment