Pages

Friday, July 31, 2015

Discovering a New Summer Favorite!

This is my Strawberry Lemonade Face, Friends!  Yaaaaaaaargh!
Hiya, Big People!  Hey, if you know me, you know I love goin' to restaurants in the summer, or any time, really.  In the summer, though, especially. 

Well, everything's better in the summer, I think.

But what really gets me excited about eatin' at restaurants in the summer is that they bring out the strawberry lemonade!

Some places call it just Strawberry Lemonade, and that's cool.  Red Robin calls it "Freckled Lemonade," which makes me laugh.  No matter what the place calls their strawberry-lemon mashup, I just love the dickens right out of it!

So Friends, my wish for you this Summer is for you to find a New Favorite Thing, or maybe discover an old favorite again for the second time like it's the first time.  How about that?!

Today's a great day for it, too, Friends.  Friday.  Friday, incidentally, is my FAVORITE day of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment