Pages

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Happy Independence Day, Friends!

Hooray for the red, white, and blue!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Saturday! 

As you can see, I'm all decked out in my Fourth of July Finery, to celebrate Two-Hundred-Fortieth anniversary of the signing of the Declaration of Independence.

Well, I have some big plans for this Independence Day.  I'm gonna watch some fireworks, eat some food.  You know.  All American things to do. 

I won't be setting off any fireworks of my own, though, Friends.  Nope.  I want to, but I'm "too little."  Whatever. 

I'm not gonna let this hold me back from enjoying fully this Independence Day, Friends.  I'll be designing and executing my very own world-class displays of pyrotechnic prowess soon enough.  Soon enough, Big People. 

You just watch the heck out for me.  How about that?!

Happy Fourth of July, Friends!  Enjoy it!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment