Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

The Icy Touch

Frosty might not be Olaf, but he's still my favorite frozen friend!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Tuesday to you!

You know what?  One of my favorite movies to watch in the summertime is "Frozen," because all that snow and ice cools me off after I've been outside playin' in the hazy, hot, and humid weathers.  

Plus, tell me it wouldn't be just a little bit handy to have some of the icy touch this time of year.  I'm not talking about the ability to set off an enchanted, eternal winter or anything, but think  about how convenient it'd be to be able to just put your fingertips on a bottle of ... say, Dang! Butterscotch Root Beer that you just pulled outta the box, all warm and the opposite of refreshing, and then give it just a little tap with the icy touch, and now suddenly, you have a nicey frosty Butterscotch Root Beer to enjoy instantly, insteadda havin' to wait for that slow refrigerator to do its thing. 

Or.  Say you're ridin' along in your car, and you stop to eat at a restaurant, or go shopping or do whatever you do that leaves you having to get into a boiling hot automobile.  How nice would it be just to twinkle your fingers and drop the temperature of that hot automotive interior down to a nicey comfortable sixty-eight-to-seventy-two?  No more havin' to ease gingerly down onto an over-pre-heated seat!

Yep, so watchin' Frozen here in the hot summer really works wonders for this gal, Big People!  It gets my imagination all up in its high gear, and it helps me cope with the hotness.

I hope you're stayin' cool and enjoyin' things today, Friends!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment