Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2015

Have a Beary Nice Day!

Bearie Zona Cloud is one of my best new friends!
Friends!  Happy Thursday!

Hey, you know what?  I love meeting new people, especially when those new people are very interesting bears like my friend Bearie Zona Cloud! 

Bearie Zona Cloud lives on the porch at Spragues Maple Farms up in Portville, and she greets visitors to her restaurant with a lantern-light and a nice place to sit and wait or just watch the world go by.

I got to sit and visit with Bearie Zona Cloud for a little bit after my recent trip to Spragues.  She was happy I liked my lunch, even though I had the Patty Cake insteadda the Berries on a Cloud- the dish that's named after her!  I told her I'd considered ordering the Berries on a Cloud, but saw that it's a lotta eatin' for a Big Person, so a Little Kid like me, with a Little-Kid-sized belly and all, wouldn't have a chance of puttin' a dent in that dish!  She agreed and said I'm a smart little cookie for orderin' the more appropriately-sized Patty Cake. 

It made my day, seein's how Bearie Zona Cloud is kinda an expert on Spragues foods. 

Friends, she's sucha nice bear!  I hope the next time you're in Portville, you take some time to visit with Bearie Zona Cloud!  You won't be sorry!

I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment