Pages

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

It's a Math Day!

Seven plus Eight is Fifteen.  I would like Fifteen lollipops right now!
Hiya, Friends!  How are you? 

Did you know that today's a Math Day?  That means that the numbers that make up the date also make up a coherent number sentence.  Observe:

It's 7/8/15 today!  So.  If ya put it this way, it'd be 7+8=15! 

How about that?!

Now, of course, if you put in the year as 2015, it messes up the whole works, so I'm choosing to ignore that, for my own convenience.  The math required to make that one work is above my current pay-grade. 

Math Days are kinda cool, Friends.  At least I think so!  I love it when there's more to the date than the date, you know?

Friends, I love ya lots!  Now go out and do some math on this Math Day!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment