Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Grown-Up Ice Cream Flavors!

Friends, this is happiness in a chocolate sprinkled waffle cone, right here!
Well, hi there, Friends!

Another thing I really love about Summertime is that it's perfectly acceptable to get an ice cream cone from the place at the mall and sit there at a pink table, eatin' that ice cream cone like a boss.

You're right.  It's perfectly acceptable to do that during the other times of the year, too.  That's what makes the Mall pretty great in my book.

Anyways, I got to pick any flavor I wanted to.  Mommy lifted me up so I could see the kids' flavors, and they were pretty- they looked like giant tubs of Play-Doh, with all their bright colors, and their crazy flavor combinations, when applicable.  But my eyes were drawn right to the Black Cherry ice cream.  You know, over in the dang ol' grown-ups section of the ice cream flavors.  Just because I'm a kid doesn't mean that I'm gonna be impressed by bright colors and novel flavor combinations, Friends.

Of course, I picked a waffle cone dipped in chocolate and rainbow sprinkles, though.  I mean, just because I have sophisticated tastes in ice cream flavors doesn't mean I don't like to have a little fun, too!

Bein' myself.  That's what I'm talkin' about, Friends.  You be yourself, too!  It's a lot of fun, not to hafta wanna try so hard bein' someone else!

No comments:

Post a Comment