Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2015

When My Social Calendar Dumps!

When my social calendar dumps, I find a way to entertain myself!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Saturday to you!

Well, ya know, I thought I was gonna have a really busy week this week, socially, and as it turned out, all my appointments and engagements cancelled.  Now, this sorta thing could really disappoint a Little Kid, but I find a way not to let it disappoint me.  I sure do!

You see, I pretty much decide I'm gonna be happy, no matter how things turn out.  If I get to do the things that I'd originally planned to do, that's just amazing!  If, on the other hand, events fall off my social calendar and I'm left at loose ends for what to do, I just figure out a new way to tie up those loose ends!

I use that time I didn't think I was gonna have to improve my office!  Sometimes, I work on art projects I wouldn't otherwise have time for.  I catch up on my stories on the television, or maybe read some of my favorite books.

See, Friends, when my social calendar dumps, I find ways to be happy, no matter what.  I'll catch 'em next time, you know?  No sense of bein' despondent about it.

I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment