Pages

Thursday, August 20, 2015

Rosie the Racer!

Zozie and Rosie: A match made in roadster racing heaven!
Friends, you've heard all about Rosie the Riveter, but have you ever heard of Rosie the Racer?

Probably not, because as far as my knowledge goes, I just made it up.

You see, I have a really amazing pink roadster that I got to replace my Pink Jeep, which I outgrew a while ago.

My pink roadster can do it all, really, so when I saw a flyer at the Little Kid Gourmet about Roadster Racing, of course I went into the shop and souped my Rosie the Roadster right the heck up.  I turned her into Rosie the Racer!

I'd tell ya all about how I did it, but unfortunately, that's proprietary information, Friends.

Anyway, Rosie the Racer, my pit crew chief Rozzie the Dog, and me- we make a pretty formidable team on paved tracks as well as on dirt tracks.  I've studied all the racing writings of "Doc" Hudson from Cars fame, and reviewed all his vintage racing footage.  Those older racing machines had a lot of class!

And so do Rosie and me, Friends!  We're classy when we win, classy when we lose... in the end, it's all about the fun for us!

Hey.  I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow.  Right now, I have an engine to tune!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment