Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Recharge and Renew

I'm runnin' outta steam a little bit, Friends!
Hiya, Friends.  No, I'm not in a bad mood.  Not at all.  I've just been havin' a lot of fun lately, and I'm finding my batteries are kinda runnin' low.

Do you ever get that feeling where you're just plum tuckered out? 

When the dang ol' iPad gets to feelin' run-down, all's I hafta do is plug that thing into a USB Charging Hub, and it'll be all good to go, but I'm a Little Kid.  We can't be plugged in or plugged out, usually- if we could, I betchya a lot more of us would have a lot less troubles sleepin' through the night or for naps. You know, if we can't sleep, we'd just plug ourselves out, or if we needed to recharge, we could just plug ourselves in.

I'm gonna go get some rest, Big People.  Hopefully come back all refreshed and recharged and renewed for tomorrow.   Nobody likes a low-energy Toddler!

I sure love ya lots, though, Friends.  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow.  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment