Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Sven's Cousin's Friend's College Roommate's Next Door Neighbor!

Reindeers are better than people, Sven's cousin's friend's college roommate's next door neighbor, don't you think that's true?
Hiya, Friends!

Didja know I love the movie Frozen?  Well, it's true.  I became a Frozen fan last year, about this time, and I'm still going strong.  I notice something new, every time I see that movie! 

Imagine the thrill I get, whenever I get to meet someone from the Frozen movie, Big People!  I mean, it's Spot from Target-level excitement, actually.

While I was visiting Living Treasures in Moraine, Pennsylvania, I had the opportunity to meet and buy snacks for a reindeer who is Sven from Frozen's cousin's friend's college roommate's next door neighbor!  How about that?!  He was even a grip on the set of Frozen!  

And I got to buy him carrots!

I'm still over the moon about meeting Sven's cousin's friend's college roommate's next door neighbor, Friends.  You bet I am!  It doesn't get much higher on the Celeb-o-meter than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment