Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Meeting a Big Urban Giraffe!

Not all my giraffe friends are Little Giraffes, Friends!
Hiya, Friends!

As you know, I'm an advocate for Little Giraffes of the Wild Steppes everywhere, and you know that I frequently travel around to meet such Little Giraffes, to talk to them about how I can help their plight.  But didja know that I also go around, meeting Big Giraffes, too?

It's true. 

My friend Wheels, here, is the Big Urban Giraffe that stands guard outside the Children's Museum of Pittsburgh!  I think Wheels is just glorious!

As far as Big Urban Giraffes go, Wheels is pretty hearty.  The people at the Children's Museum take good care of her, and she's strong enough to withstand Pittsburgh in all its four seasons. 

Wheels gets to meet lotsa people every day, and that makes her very interesting.  She collects stories and will share those stories with anyone who asks.  I asked, and it sure was worth the conversation!

So wherever ya go, and whatever ya do, Big People, always be on the lookout for Big Urban Giraffes, and strike up a conversation!  You'll be glad ya did!  I love ya lots!  See ya tomorrow! Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment