Pages

Friday, August 14, 2015

Lollipops and Fridays Always Pick Me Up!

This is the opposite of a rainy day and Monday!
Hiya, Friends!

Well, ya know, bein' a Little Kid can be hard work.  I have my days that are ups, and my days that are downs.  I try not to let the down kinda days get me too far down, you know what I mean?

When the Grumblies rear their grumbly heads around me, I find ways to pick myself back up and even out the bumpies in the road. 

Fridays are a really good way to help put me in a good mood, but Fridays aren't available every day.  They're kind of a limited edition thing, when ya really think the heck about it.  So when a Friday isn't within arm's reach, I hafta go lookin' for lollipops. 

Lollipops never fail to make me happy, Friends.  Sometimes it takes me a couple-three lollipops to get to a hundred percent Zoe-branded exuberance when I've gotten down in the dumps, but lollipops never fail to make me happy eventually.

So I hope, Big People, that when you get the Grumblies, you're able to find something that picks you up, too.  I highly recommend lollipops.  They're great!

Hey.  I love ya lots!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment