Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Eatchyer Vegetables, Big People!

You mean there's people who don't like vegetables?!  That's crazy talk!
Hiya, Friends!  Well, ya know, if ya know me, you know I just love vegetables!  In fact, my favorite one that I request all the time is Salt and Vinegar Spinach!

I'm not sure what my favorite part is, whether it's the saltiness of the salt, or the tartness of the vinegar, or if it's just the spinachness of the spinach itself.

You know what I'm talkin' about!  When you eat the spinach, you feel it hit your belly, then go to all your muscles and make 'em big, like Popeye!  Or at least, that's how it FEELS spinach makes me feel.  Strong.  Powerful.  Like I could take Bluto the heck on so he wouldn't ever forget it!

That's why I like eating vegetables, Big People.  They make me feel healthy and strong.  I hope you like eating your vegetables, too.  They're so good for you, and you can make 'em taste great!  It's all about attitude!

Hey, Friends!  As you can see, I have a big bowla greens to eat up, so I'll be seein' ya tomorrow, mmmkay?  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment