Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

A Public Service Annoucement from Your Pal Zoe!

Four shopping months left 'til Christmas!
Hiya, Friends! 

Well, you know, I realize that a good population of you are headin' Back to School today, and if not today, This Week Sometime.  I know that's a bummer.  I was lamenting the upcoming end to my Perpetual Summer Vacation that occurs in two years. 

But it is what it is, and today is what today is, and that is the Twenty-Fifth of the Month.  So while you're justifiably upset because this is the Beginning of the School Year, just think.  In four months, it'll be CHRISTMAS!  How about that?!

Hey.  Put down that shoe you wanna throw at me and hear me out.  Why do we hafta go through this every Twenty-Fifth?

I'm gently reminding you that there's four months left until Christmas because I don't want it to catch you unawares, and also, I wantchya to think about how on Christmas, we'll all be four months closer to Summer Vacation 2016 than we are today.

Although that means I'll also be four months closer to my Schooler debut in 2017, I believe that this is a fair trade-off.  You see, Friends, Time is going to march on, whether we like it or not.  If you don't believe me, just take a look through some of my past posts.  Accept it, or spend your life feelin' all regretful and anxious.  You don't want that!

Also, for those of you who DO like to put off thinkin' about Christmas, remember: you still have four months of Not-Christmas.  Bask in that!

Anyways, Friends, whether you love or hate my message today, I love the heck right outta you.  Big hugs!  See ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment