Pages

Monday, January 4, 2016

All Good Things Must Come to an End

I have my mad face on 'cause there's no Valentine's Vacation.
Friends, your pal Zoe here, and I just wanna say that Christmas Vacation was so wonderful and I had sucha great time that today is just like gettin' hit upside the head with a frozen mackerel fish or something. 

Not that I've ever been hit upside the head with a frozen mackerel fish or anything near it, but I bet if I ever did, it'd be a rude awakening.

And that's just what this day is for me.  A rude awakening.

Well, I got accustomed to gettin' up in the morning and either wakin' Daddy up or meetin' him down in the living room for early-morning movie mornings.  And today, he's gone back to work at the office.  No more early-morning movie mornings, which is too bad, because it's a tradition I got really fond of in the short time I got to enjoy it during Christmas Vacation.

The other thing that has me really outta sorts this morning is that the Christmas decorations came down over the weekend.  First, it was the spectacular blue and white starry fireworks outside, and then the Christmas tree and all the wonderful ornaments, and the Leg Lamp.  I LOVE the Leg Lamp because it reminds me of one of my new favorite Christmas movies of all time, and also because someday when I'm bigger, I'm gonna wear fishnet stockings and high heels, just like that Leg Lamp, no matter what Daddy says!  How the heck right about that, anyways?!

Friends, I know that all good things must come to an end, and Christmas Vacation is one of those good things, but that doesn't make it any easier of a pill for me to swallow, you know?

However, I like to think that The Daily Zoe Blog is a good thing as well, and as of yet, it isn't coming to an end.  Sometimes, Mommy and I have discussions about the future of TDZBlog and TDZ over on the Facebook, once I get to School, but so far, there are no plans for termination.  So I guess insteadda bein' all mad over Christmas Vacation havin' to come to an end, I really oughtta be celebrating because I'm still here on my weblog, and I'm still over on my Facebook Picture Show, and I will be, for quite a while to come.  One day at a time, I should take things. I know it.

Anyways, I'll see ya tomorrow, Friends.  I'm just havin' a little trouble gettin' through the at-grade intersection that is Monday in the manual transmission car of Life.  I'll be happy to see ya tomorrow!  I sure do love ya lots, and even though it's Monday after a wonderful vacation, I'm glad we're all here in it together!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment