Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2016

My Pal Rozzie

I'm a lucky little girl to have a pal as perfect as Rozzie!
Hiya, Friends!

Well, now that New Year's Day is over, and we're starting to shift from Holiday Mode to Back to Everyday Mode, I gotta tell ya my secret for stayin' exuberant.  My secret to stayin' exuberant is spendin' time with my best pal Rozzie.  I just love that dog!

Besides her soft fur and her authoritative bark, Rozzie helps me stay out of the doldrums in lotsa other ways.  Most importantly, Rozzie is a great example of how to be.  You know why? Because no matter what happens to Rozzie, she's a pretty sweet dog.  Sure, she barks a LOT, but she's the appointed Guardian Dog of our House, so of course she's gonna bark at any threat, perceived or actual.  But once Rozzie decides you're okay, you can't ask for a sweeter friend.

Rozzie shares her toys with me, and it's like she just knows when I need a big hug.  Sometimes, I get in a bad mood and don't wanna hang with Rozzie, and she understands.  She doesn't take it personally when I need my space.  She's always there for me when I don't need my space.

She's a great listener, my pal Rozzie.  When the world starts to gettin' me down, all I hafta do is talk to my pal Rozzie, and I feel lots better.  She usually makes sure I get a nice dog kiss on the face after I tell her all my troubles, and that makes 'em all go away.

I hope you have a great pal like my pal Rozzie, Friends.  Everybody oughtta have a great pal like that.

I love ya lots, Friends, and I'll see ya tomorrow. We're gonna shift into Everyday Mode again together.  It's all gonna be all right!  I love ya!   Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment