Pages

Monday, January 25, 2016

Reintegrating Into Regular Routines

Sometimes it's hard to get into reintegrating into regular routines.
Happy Monday, Big People!

Boyo boy, I'll tell ya what.  I had a GREAT weekend.  It was just the most fun weekend ever, and I loved the dickens right the heck out of it.  I spent the whole, entire weekend at Gramma's house.  I got to play with all the toys, and eat wonderful food, and have all the chocolate chip cookies I wanted.  And then yesterday when Mommy and Daddy came to pick me up, they stayed around, and we played the dang ol' Wii!  It was so much fun!  We played carnival games and Mario Kart.

It turns out that I'm an enthusiastic driver.  In fact, what I lack in skill, I make up for in enthusiasm about the art of driving.  No matter.  My favorite race course is through Coconut Mall, but I'll tell ya what, nobody better be racing Mario Karts through MY mall, the Bingham Centre.

Anyway.  It's Monday now, and like I said, I'm having a little trouble getting excited about being back in my regular routine.  I bet you can relate, Friends.  I bet you can relate.

Anyways, I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment