Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

I Didn't Mean To Upsetchya!

Is this the face of a kid who's just up and quittin' her picture show and blog?  No!
Oopsie-doodles, Friends.  I guess I shoulda been a little more careful when I slapped a title on my post from yesterday. 
I shoulda thought it through a little better, what it looked like, sayin' "All Good Things Must Come to an End" because as it turns out, I ended up upsetting some people who looked at the title and thought I was quittin' and they didn't read all the way to the bottom.

That is completely my bad right there, Friends, and I do apologize for any strife.  I SWEAR I wasn't usin' clickbait to go fishin' for people to beg me not to leave my TDZBlog or my TDZ Facebook Picture Show. I know I'm appreciated in these capacities, and even if nobody looked in on me or read me, I'd still do what I do, because I LIKE it, friends! 

Although this kid's not gonna lie.  It felt kinda good for a minute there, to see that there were some people who got upset at the thought of me hangin' up my keyboard.  And then I realized I'd upset those people with an errant title for yesterday's post, and it didn't feel so good.

So if you were upset by my title yesterday, please accept my deepest apologies for the same.  It was not my intention, and I am not going anywheres.  I LOVE palaverin' with ya every day, Big People! 

Right now, though, I've gotta go.  But I PROMISE I'll be back tomorrow.  Same time, same place, different topic!  I love ya so much!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment