Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Triple-Mint Gum

Let's sing- an-a-ONE, an-a-TWO! Triple-Mint gum will make you smile...
Friends, I haven't made a big deal out of this, but it's going on in my life.  I am currently absolutely obsessed with the movie "Inside Out," the film about the little voices inside our heads. 

Now, if you know me, when I decide I like a movie, I REALLY like a movie.  I think it has something to do with the obsessive tendencies Little Kids have.  It's nothing to worry about!

Anyways, as part of my obsession with "Inside Out," I have now watched the movie at least twice a day for the last however many days since the Christmas Holiday Season wrapped up.  I got it on Digital Video Disc for Christmas, and I need to get my present's worth out of it!

And the thing I noticed most about "Inside Out" is that there's no big song and dance number for me to sing constantly.  Sure, there's the beautiful "Lava" short in the front of the movie, to get people like my Mommy all weepy before the feature presentation even starts up, and that has a song to it.  But it's nothing like the show-stoppin' song and dance that "Let It Go" is. 

In fact, there isn't really a show-stoppin' song and dance like "Let It Go" in the whole entire "Inside Out" movie!  The closest it comes is the Triple-Mint Gum jingle.  And that's a jingle, not even a whole multi-verse song with chorus and bridge and solo!

Oh, well.  I'll take what I can get.  I still love "Let It Go," but I've gotta move on to my new obsession.  Will ya sing the Triple-Mint Gum jingle with me?  Once you learn it, apparently it'll be stuck in your head FOREVER, so that's a really cool feature!

Hey, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  I have some serious jingle-singin' to do!  Love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment