Pages

Friday, January 15, 2016

Chillin' with a Cookie!

I'm a donut gal, but I love a good cookie, too!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Friday to you!

This week has been quite a whirlwind, what with the imagining and opening of the Bingham Centre.  I've definitely been busy, attending and presiding over ribbon cutting ceremonies for all the shoppes, restaurants, kiosks, stands, and attractions.  It's so much fun, but definitely hungry work!

Today, after I helped welcome customers to the new Bubble Babe Little Kid Beauty Megastore, I decided I'd better stop for a break.  Although I work for Donut Dude in his World Corporate Headquarters, that doesn't mean I don't like other kinds of treats, so as I was wandering through the Food Emporium, the cookies at Shortbread's just kinda called out to me. 

The iced and sprinkled shortbread cookie I enjoyed gave me just the amount of energy I needed to power through the rest of my day, opening up new stores in the Bingham Centre.  Today it was the aforementioned Bubble Babe Little Kid Beauty Megastore, which really is all about one-stop shoppin' for tear-free shampoo and lotions, makeup that comes off with water, hair stuff that doesn't sting or pull, nail polish that doesn't hurt anything if it gets on your clothes or the furniture... that sort of thing.  It's three big floors of beautiful fun!  And there were some smaller stores I helped open today, too: Sunnies: A Place for Kid-Friendly Sun Wear, PuddleJumperzz, selling the latest in rain gear and especially boots suitable for jumping puddles dry, Captain Curl's, which is a personal favorite of mine- they sell lotsa clippies! Elsa's Place, which is in the Food Emporium- it's ice cream, frozen yogurt, frozen fruit bars, and take-home bags of frozen fruits and vegetables.  It's going to be a big hit in the Summer!

I betchyoo were a Little Kid, so you could come enjoy the boundless fun that is the Bingham Centre, Friends.  Part of me is really sorry it's Little Kid only.  But don't feel bad!  You Big People get to do a lot of things us Little Kids can't.  You get to drive real cars and decide which places those real cars drive to in the Real World.  You get to decide what's for dinner.  You get to use the oven and stove by yourselves.  You get to set your own bedtime and boss us Little Kids around on when we oughtta head to bed.  So you're all right, Big People Friends.  The Bingham Centre is a place where Little Kids like me can go and feel like we're in control of something.  So don't feel bad or left out.  We love ya just the same! 

I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment