Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Winter's Finally Here!

It finally looks like a marshmella world out there, and I love it!
Hiya, Friends!

Well, it's the first Thirteenth of the Year, and it just so happens that it falls on a Wednesday.  In that spirit, I hope you're having a Wonderful Wednesday the Thirteenth!

So anyways, you know that Christmas song "It's a Marshmella World in the Winter?"  I sure do.  It played quite a few times on my playlist over the course of the Holiday season, and every time it would, I'd cast my gaze toward the nearest window and see not a marshmella world, but a world that coulda been winter, or maybe spring, before the flowers come back out, or possibly fall, right after the last of the leaves falls off the trees. 

Heck.  The grass was still green and growin' on Christmas Eve.  In fact, I almost said something to Mommy about shouldn't she go out and mow the lawn, so our grass would be nice and manicured for Christmas, but then I didn't say it.  I figured that might hurt my odds of gettin' the good presents for Christmas.  But it was definitely the weirdest weather experience I've experienced at Christmas, in my whole life!

It looks more like Christmas now.  I wanna put back up the tree and go get more presents, but Mommy says 'no.'  So I guess I'll hafta find other ways to enjoy the winter.

I love ya lots, Big People! I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment