Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2016

The Mediumest Tower in the World!

Well, this tower isn't gonna build itself, now, is it?
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Sunday to you!

Well, ya know, I'm a kid who keeps busy, so I wear a lot of hats.  Today, it so happens that I'm wearin' a construction hat, because I'm on the crew that's gonna build the Mediumest Tower in the World! 

Before you laugh and say, "Zoe, you've lost your dag-nabbed mind!" hear me out.  Everybody and their brother tries to build the world's tallest thiserthat.  Or if they're into nano stuff, they're trying to make things smaller and smaller. 

But who among you has EVER heard of someone striving to do something most medium?  Nobody, I bet.  This is not a matter of striving for mediocrity.  It actually takes a superlative soul to set out to build the mediumest tower.

So off I go today, taking the road that's so extremely less traveled that it hasn't been built yet.  You might think I'm crazy today, but trust me.  In the Future, you're gonna be looking back on this day as the day Zoe set herself apart in History!

I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment