Pages

Monday, January 18, 2016

Fallin' Down Rabbit Holes of Knowledge

Never stop asking, "But why?"
Hiya, Big People!

Hey, it's Monday, and I like to use Mondays to start the week off on a Learnin' Note.  That's why I'm wearin' my Questioning Shirt.  That's why I took the Bingham Underground to the Greater Bingham Metropolitan Research and Lending Library. 

I plan to spend the whole, entire day reading all the books and learning. 

And askin' why.

Because if you don't ask 'why?' you never find out the answers.  I mean, sometimes, the answers just fall outta the thin air for you, but most of the time, you've gotta go lookin' for 'em. 

I don't know what it is, Big People, but I feel as though the answers I hafta go lookin' for are so much more satisfying to think about than the answers that fall outta the thin air for me. Although, I could argue that even with the answers that fall outta the thin air, you've still gotta have your eyes open to recognize 'em as answers, and not just random facts or whatever.

That's the point of my day today, Friends.  Lookin' for answers, askin' why, fallin' down rabbit holes of knowledge.  Emergin' on the other side more informed and yes, even a little smarter.

I love to learn, Friends.  I hope you do, too.  Never, never, never stop askin' why.  Never, never, never stop learnin'!  I love the heck right outta ya, Big People!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment