Pages

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Ol' Sparky

Everybody ought to have a pal as good as ol' Sparky!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Sunday to you!

Sometimes, the best way to spend a Sunday is to just saddle up and go for a ride on a horse. 

Sometimes, I ride the horse at the Mall, but other times, I take out my own horse Sparky. 

Ol' Sparky is a great horse. For one thing, he's right here at my house. And he's happy with an imaginary carrot or invisible sugar cube.  Ol' Sparky's always up for an adventure, but he's also good if I just wanna watch a movie with him on the couch.

Friends, did you know that real horses are too big to sit on the couch, or to even come inside the house?  It's true!  And I don't even hafta mention all the stable duties we don't hafta mess with, since Ol' Sparky's a self-cleaning little horse!

Anyways, Friends, Ol' Sparky and I are gonna go on a ride now.  I'm not sure where, but it's gonna be an adventure!  I love ya lots, Friends, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment