Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Hittin' My Stride in the New Year!

2016 is gonna be a good one, I reckon!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Wednesday to you!

Well, I don't know about you, but I had a little trouble gettin' started this week.  I know New Year's was on Friday, but with a weekend to start the year off right, Monday hit me like a ton of bricks running into a semi-truck.

That's okay, though.  Now I'm more or less at peace with the Holiday Season bein' over, and I'm ready to take on 2016 in style.

I guess you could say I'm finally hittin' my stride in this New Year!

You know, it really isn't that hard to do, to hit your stride in the New Year.  It's all about your mindset.  You decide that you're gonna crush it, and then you do.  Swing and follow-through.  That's all you gotta do, Friends!

So what if it's cold and dark outside?  It could always be worse.  You bet it could!  This is the time of year when I celebrate electric lights and readily-available heat!  And wooly socks and cuddly sweaters-n-blankets!

And.  Sled-riding!  I LOVE sled-riding!

See?  There's lotsa ways to assist you in stride-hitting in the New Year, Big People!  You just hafta choose yours. 

Hey.  I'm gonna go, but I'll be back tomorrow.  I sure do love ya lots, Big People!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment