Pages

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Accessorizin' and Mesmerizin'!

Nothing says "smartypants" like a big pair of glasses... and actual pants that are smart!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Saturday to you!

Well, ya know, I'm all about fashions and accessorizing the fashions and getting the look just right.  The look I'm going for today is Smartypants.  You see, I've decided to take up learnin' to string together some letters into words, and string the words into sentences and then say what it all means.  I believe you Big People call this "reading." 

I think an undertaking this large-scale deserves a look that is equally as formidable.  That's why I've topped my outfit with a pair of really big glasses.  The bigger the glasses, the more of a boost to the dang ol' brainpower the glasses impart.  It's like the learning just flows in through the lenses and magnifies itself right up on my brain!  How about that?!

Anyways, Big People, I have some serious readin' to do in the Skybrary and Epic Apps!  I love ya lots!  See ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment