Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Zoe in Wonderland

I just ate the big side of the mushroom, and now I'm eleventy feet tall!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Saturday to you!

In my continuing Trek Through Great Literature, I've been studying the world of Alice in Wonderland, and I'll tell ya, I can't help but imagine myself there, amongst the singing flowers and the talking caterpillars and the bread-and-butterflies!

What really intrigues me about Wonderland is all the flippity-floppity logic.  Also, I think it's really cool how Alice can eat something and become very tiny, and then eat something again and become really big, and then eat another something and get to be regular-sized.

What I'd give to get to go to a tea party where EVERYONE'S mad, and not the kind of mad that people get when I'm snotty.  The crazy mad kind of mad where everybody's absurd and silly.  Boyo boy, that'd be just fun as the dickens!

However, I would NOT like to meet up with the Red Queen or the White Queen.  Seems like it'd be a wise decision to just leave them alone. 

But.  I could really support celebrating un-birthdays!  Why, every day would be a party!

So there ya have it, Friends!  Every day's a party here with Zoe in Wonderland!

I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll see ya!  Happy un-Birthday to you!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment