Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day out there, all you Daddy-Os!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Sunday to you! 

Well, today's Father's Day!

It's a really nice day out there, so I bet you're gonna wanna hafta have a cookout.  I'd grill some steaks on the grill for my Daddy if I were allowed to use the grill, but I'm "too little," so I will be serving my Daddy steak-and-shrimp kebabs from my wooden foods playset in my red play kitchen. 

If there's one thing I've learned, bein' a Little Kid, it's that ya hafta adapt.  If ya can't cook your Daddy steaks on the grill because "four year-olds can't cook with fire," ya just hafta re-frame everything and come up with something you CAN do. 

It just makes me wonder what the heck the caveman babies did.  I bet those four-year-olds were allowed to cook with fire.  I bet those caveman Little Kids just about had the life, you know?

Anyways, Friends, Happy Father's Day to all the daddies out there!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment