Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2016

The Order of the Ladybug!

Like the Ladybug, my mission is to bring happiness and love wherever I go!
Hiya, Big People!

Did I ever tell you that I'm a Night Knight?  I sure as heck all get out am!  I'm a Night Knight in the Order of the Ladybug!

As a member of the Order of the Ladybug, it's my sworn mission to bring happiness and love with me, wherever I go.  It doesn't mean I'm perfect all the time, but it does mean that I try, and I don't get discouraged whenever it turns out I'm... you know, human.

Just like a true Ladybug brings peace and laughter everywhere it lands, that's what the Order of the Ladybug strives to do.  If you see a ladybug-lookin' thing, but chaos and irksomeness abound, what you've got on your hands is one of those imposter beetles.  You want no part of those guys.  As far as I know, though, there are no imposter members of the Order of the Ladybug.  There's just members of the Order of the Ladybug who are havin' a bad day, or they need a nap or a snack.

You didn't know before, but now you know, Friends!  I love ya lots, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment