Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Back to Spragues!

Anyplace with a playground's okay in my book!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Sunday to you!

Well, ya know, I like to eat, but I love to play even more.   So last night, when Daddy asked me where I wanted to eat dinner, I said, without hesitation, "Spragues!"

You see, Spragues has recently installed a wonderful Rainbow playground on their premises.  Despite my love for the Spragues Patty Cake, what I really wanted was to be able to play on that playground again.

Apparently, though, my Big People thought we needed to eat first.  Whatever.  I played the game.  I ate some food.  Drank my chocolate milk.  I was polite.  I said please and thank you and treated our server with the utmost respect.  I waved at all the workers seating customers and clearing tables. 

And then, the magical moment finally arrived.  We left the restaurant, and I made a Zee-line™ right to that playground.  And I got to play for a little while!  Not as long as I wanted, but for a little while.  It was fun!  It was worth all the waiting, waiting, waiting at the table.  It was worth all the having to eat at the table.

Friends, anyplace that has a playground is okay in my book!  You bet it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment