Pages

Monday, June 6, 2016

My Fierce Anti-Comb Stance!

I'd rather just let my hair be all tangly and wild!
Friends, I gotta tell ya what. 

Despite my outward appearance today, I am just burnin' up inside.  I'm just thinkin' about how much I hate combs and brushes of any sort touching my hair. 

Getting my hair brushed or combed out just ruins the heck right outta my day. 

Thing of it is, Mommy insists on doing so at the beginning of every day!  Fighting ensues, and there we are.

Mommy could easily avoid all the drama by NOT combing or brushing my hair, even with the Knot Genie and the Wet Brush.  I don't like those guys, either.  They're part of the establishment.  What I really want is to just let my hair be all wild and tangly.

Because you know the old adage: if there's tangles in a Little Kid's hair and there's no comb or brush around to go yanking on those tangles, are those tangles really sucha big deal?

You don't even have to answer that, Friends.  The answer is "no."  Those tangles are not sucha big deal, if there's no comb or brush around to torture 'em and make 'em pull. 

How the heck right about THAT?!

Hey.  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment