Pages

Monday, June 13, 2016

Zoe and the Sensational Sour Sundae!

It's sweet to enjoy a good ol' Sour Sundae!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Monday to you! 

Say, have you ever been to the dang ol' Sweet Frog?  They have wonderful frozen yogurt there, in just about any flavor you can imagine, and then to top it off, there is literally a bar of toppings you can select from, to make your own customized sundae.

You can bet that I avail myself of the toppings bar at dang ol' Sweet Frog.  I come up with all kindsa cool creations.  My favorite one of all, I call the Sour Sundae.  It's strawberry frozen yogurt topped with Sour Patch Kids, some marshmella sauce, a few more Sour Patch Kids, and some berry-flavored poppers, which are liquid-filled little balls of fun that explode in your mouth when ya eat 'em!

Sour sundaes are where the heck it's at, Friends.  They getchya right in your cheeks.  You've gotta try it, Big People!

On a Monday such as this, it might be just the thing to make your dang ol' day!

I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment