Pages

Monday, June 27, 2016

It's a NEW WEEK!

Mondays require Energy and Enthusiasm to get through 'em!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Monday to you!

Boyo Boy, if it doesn't seem like we've just done this not too long ago, but here we go again, starting a new week!

You know, Friends, I've been bogged down in Mondayful thoughts a lot lately, but today, I'm getting back to my roots, and trying to live upon the principle that your attitude determines your altitude in Life, as well as on Mondays.  Like I said, I've been bogged down a lot lately on Mondays, but today, I'm gonna go ahead and just have a nose-up attitude so I can climb and climb!

I'm not tellin' ya how to live your life, Friend, but you know, you might wanna hafta give it a spin, changin' your attitude on Mondays and seein' just how high your altitude can get.  Life's too short to let Monday getchya down.  I just wantchya to be as happy a person as you can be, you know?

I love ya lots, Friends, but I've got some serious playin' to do, so I'm gonna go. I'll see ya tomorrow!  Big hugs!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment