Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Gettin' Back to the Swinga Things!

I hate to say it, but a nap made everything all better!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Thursday to you!

You know, I had a rough day yesterday.  I really did.  All's I wanted to do is cry, and also scream at Mommy.  It started the minute she started washing my hair. 

I'm not really sure why I got all screamy and screechy, other than it just felt good.  It felt right for the moment.  Heck, I liked screaming and screeching so much, I got so I was screaming and screeching even when Mommy wasn't combing conditioner through my hair.

We both know I was just screaming to scream, because apparently, she stopped combing and I was still yelling "Ouch!"  I don't care.  I gotta be me, and as Me, I yell "Ouch!" all the time!

Anyways, I was screaming, and the screaming gave way to crying.  I didn't wanna stop crying.  I told Mommy I had to get it out of my system.  She said that was fine.  And as I was gettin' all the crying out of my system, I realized I was cryin' because yesterday was my first real post-holiday return to the Same-Old Same-Old.

That's a real let-down, Big People.  And that realization made me cry more!

So Mommy made me take a nap.  I hate to say it, but it did put it all right.  I felt more rested almost instantly.  I feel even more well rested today.  I'm ready to get back into the Swinga Things now!  Because Memorial Day Weekend might be over, but Summer's only just begun!

I'll see ya tomorrow, Big People!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment