Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

According to the Ancient Texts of Modern Dance...

Whatever "it" is, shake it! 
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Tuesday to you!

See?  I told ya I'd be better off today.  I hope you are, too!

Well, ya know, I am a kid who has always loved dancing.  I adopted interpretive modern dance as my own very early in my life, before I could even sit up on my own, in fact!  So, Dance and I go Way Back!

Sometimes, though, Dance presents me with conundrums that do not have a clear-cut answer for me.  Sometimes, Dance can be downright confusing!

For instance, should I shake, shake, shake... shake, shake, shake... shake my booty?  Or would I be better served to shake my groove thing?  Texts on the matter offer contradicting direction for me.  So how can I follow the Ancient Texts of Modern Dance to a T if they tell me differing things?  I don't wanna rock the boat!  The Ancient Texts of Modern Dance are very specific about that!  "Don't rock the boat, Baby, don't tip the boat over!"

I don't wanna anger the gods of Modern Dance by doin' the wrong thing!

I think that until I see some kind of sign, I'll just figure that a booty and a groove thing are the same thing, and I am to shake it.  I can do that.  You should, too, Friends! 

I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment