Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Nobody Expects a Tutu-Wearin' Jedi Ninja!

I'm a Tutu-Wearin' Jedi Ninja!
Hiya, Big People!  How are you today?  It's Tuesday, and I couldn't be more excited about that!

Hey, did you know that I'm training to be a Tutu-Wearin' Jedi Ninja?  It's true.  Tutu-Wearin' Jedi Ninjas are the super-stealthy arm of the Jedis.  I can tell you, Friends, because I know you'll keep my secret.  And also, they don't get this version of the internet in a galaxy far, far away, where I do my Jedi Ninja-ing.

But why do the super-stealthy arm of the Jedis wear tutus?  Well, would YOU suspect that somebody like me, who loves frills and tutu-skirts and sparkles and unicorns and Barbie dolls and pretty cars, is, in actuality, a fierce, light-saber-wielding Jedi warrior?

Of course you wouldn't. 

And neither do the Bad Guys. 

I mean, even if somebody has an idea that I might be some kind of warrior, it still takes 'em aback to see me in action, with all my frills and ruffles and sparkliness, working so harmoniously with my mad light-saber skillz. 

So you can sleep easier tonight, Friends!  There are lots more Tutu-Wearin' Jedi Ninjas like me out there, keepin' the universe safe from the Bad Guys.

I love ya lots, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment