Pages

Monday, August 15, 2016

Still Life With A Sabretooth!

This is what they call avant garde art right here, Friends!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Monday to you!

Well, ya know, my pal Sabretooth and I have been experimenting with different art forms for my whole entire life. 

We've dabbled in interpretive dance. 

We've taken on fingerpainting and marker drawings. 

We've created masterpieces with melted crayons. 

We've sung. 

We've pantomimed.

Our new big thing that we love to do now is Real Life Still Life.  It's a cross between interpretive dance, pantomime, and living installation art. 

What I really like about Real Life Still Life tableaux is that Sabretooth and I get to be part of the art.  We get to be the art itself.  That's kind of a big deal, you know?  I mean, getting to be a whole installation?

Friends, I'll leave ya with this thought today.  Be the art ya wanna see in the world!  How the heck right about that?!

I love ya lots!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment