Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2016

BYOB- Bring Your Own Beach!

I bring my own beach whenever I travel!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Thursday to you!

Well, ya know, friends, I love bein' at a beach.  I guess more specifically, I love bein' at the lakeshore, but the Tshirts never say "Life's a Lakeshore."  They say "Life's A Beach." 

Thing of it is, sometimes Life is not a beach.  Sometimes life is a boring ol' house or an office building, or whatever else is NOT a beach.

That's when ya hafta BYOB... Bring Your Own Beach! 

I carry a beach with me when I go on vacation.  It's a tubba play-sand I can dig in and sculpt and just feel like I'm playin' shore-side.

But a beach is more than just sand.  A beach is sort of a carefree, breezy attitude.  Not at all buttoned-down.  Wavy.  Fun.  Bringin' your own beach means carryin' a breezy attitude with ya and goin' with the flow, too. 

Friends, it's easy to get a little wrapped too tight in the day-to-day fray.  Be like me, and always bring your own beach with you, even if it's just a little bit!

I love ya lots, and I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment