Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2016

Ode to Saturday!

Sunday might rhyme with 'Funday,' but Saturday is where it's at!
Well, hiya, Big People!  Is it Saturday again already?  Boyo boy.  Where DOES the time go?

In case you didn't know, Saturdays are my FAVORITE days of the week, right behind Friday Night, which is really the welcome mat for Saturdays. 

I like Saturday for a variety of reasons, but mostly because Saturdays are really fun days.  On Saturdays, Daddy's home, and usually we go on adventures or stay home and have fun!

Even though Sunday rhymes with "Fun Day," that's a serious misnomer, because the spectre of Monday hangs over Sunday like a giant Dementor waiting to suck out your soul. 


But it isn't like that with Saturday.  That's why I love it best.  I love you too, Friends!  A Whole lot, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment