Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Usin' My Noodle!

This novice swimmer is usin' a noodle AND a rainbow-tie-dye life jacket!
Hiya, Friends!

Well, ya know, I've heard that expression "use your noodle" a lot over my life, and I've gotta tell ya, it's pretty good advice, especially when you're talkin' about a pool noodle when you're wantin' to paddle around in some water.

When I wanted to go swimmin' in the Lake, I was told to use my noodle, so I went to the cupboard in the basement, pulled out a snazzy blue pool noodle, took it out to the water, and was amazed at how much more buoyant and floatable I really was!  What a handy helper those pool noodles are!

I wonder if the People of Pinterest know about these things!

Anyways, Friends, when ya feel like you're sinkin' in life, or in a situation, don't head for the shore and wrap up in your towel.  Use your noodle.  It'll help float ya right through the situation!

I love ya lots, Friends! Just keep swimming!   I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment